QL-30 & QL-60 Compact Monochrome Label Printers
With middle-aligned media and high print speeds, the QL-30 and QL-60 thermal transfer label printers are the superior choice for consistent monochrome standalone or integrated labeling applications. The QL-30 can print up to 11.8 ips at 300 dpi while the 600 dpi QL-60 can print up to 5.9 ips. With the ability to print labels as small as 4 mm in length, high accuracy and fast print speeds, the QL-30 and QL-60 are both unmatched in the market.
The QL-30 and QL-60 are ideal for producing durable images for linear and 2D barcode printing, hazardous substance labeling, overprinting and surfaces exposed to extreme conditions for lengthy periods.
Best for: food and beverage labels, nutrition facts, pet food labels, chemical labels, GHS labels, medical device labels, serialized and barcode labels, care and content labels, hardware labels, shipping labels, and UL-approved labels.
Additional features include:
- Prints smaller labels at a 4 mm x 3 mm minimum printable area
- Standalone operation for remote production locations
- Industry-leading connectivity, including USB, Ethernet, Wireless and I/O capability
- ZPL interpreter for seamless drop-in replacement of Zebra printers
- High throughput printing up to 11.8 ips (300 mm/sec) for faster production process
- Solid metal chassis designed to withstand industrial environments
- Color touchscreen display with built-in user videos
- Lustro-Lam (laminate) application capability